Still hitting Quattro Goombas Winery to smoke cigars and drink Frapovinos,
but now I am also drinking beer at its Brewery
- Go to Big Mooks for great barbeque. Located by WolfTrap\Calvin Run Mill
- In 2016 I took a trip to Estelí Nicaragua for the Drew Estate Cigar Safari. Had a great time with Food Dink and Lots a smokes. I learned so much about the tobacco process and the people who do all the hard work. Thank you Cigar Palace for the invite
- In 2016 Christophers upgraded his graphics card and added a second hard drive on a still new comuter. He is now in 7th grade, still editing photos and graphics and playing video games.
- In 2016 we had a nice visit from some west coast relatives early in April (Auntie Karen,Uncle Bob, Nadine, Auntie Len Len and Uncle Donald)
- In 2016 I took a trip to Sunny California with Christopher.We hit Universal Studios Disneyland California Adventures, Seaworld and Zoofari. Christopher got a chance to meet some of my Aunts and Uncles and had a blast with my cousin Nadine and Heather. Also my old college buddy Steve flew in from San Fran to meet us in San Diego.
- In 2017 Christophers had his grade school graduation and I took him and his pal Matthew to Kings Dominion and Dave and Busters to celebrate. Look out middle school
- My Dad had a big scare in Jan 2015 right after Christmas which sent him into dialysis.
In 2016 we had a couple of ER visits relating to his dialysis treatments and then another big scare right after Thanksgiving with a staph infection along with UTI which sent him back to the ICU. After 3 weeks at in the hospital, he was sent to a rehabilitation center for 7 weeks. He finally came back home in Mid Feb(2017) but was back at Walter Reed Hospital in April for 3 days. He is now home but needs 24/7 care but that does not stop him from hitting the casinos with extra help.
My Mom was also not doing well and had a double bypass surgery and a heart valve replacement in Jan 2017. She was sent to the same rehabilitation center as my dad but was not monitored well and the facility let her Coumadin INR level get to 9.9 which was critical and sent her back to the hospital. She was there for 6 days and then sent home because the rehabilitation facility was put on lock down for a respiratory virus. She is now doing fine and hitting the casinos and taking care of my dad.
I had 3 stents put in Dec 29, 2016, so I could join all the fun and missed 4 weeks of bowling but did not get Cardio Rehab until March 2017 and then after 5 weeks it was discovered that I had a torn Meniscus in my left knee which continued to get worse. I did not have arthroscopic surgery aproved until July and during my physical therapy in Aug, I was hospitalized for Pancreatitis. I managed to finish physical therapy in Sept but messed up my knee trying to make my comeback too soon and I had to restart physical therapy In Oct after working through fical year end and finished in Nov. I finally got back to bowling after missing the first 11 weeks. Had a 266 which made me vary happy but I had to stop Jan to have my gallbladder removed. I hope to be bowling once again in late Feb
- Life back to normal in 2018
- Christopher getting through Middle School
| 1998-2003 in Review |
| 2004-2008 in Review
| 2009-2013 in Review
| 2014-2017 in Review |